Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Details

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Dan and I were up north for the whole weekend. The weather turned out nice and it was great to have a break from all of the rain we're having.



Dan tried catching brook trout in the river, but they weren't taking the bait. On our way back up to the house from fishing the river, we spotted this little turtle in the middle of the road, so we stopped and brought him down to the water. The picture is sort of blurry, he didn't want to bring his head out.



Today is going to be a long day. Dan and I got plans to go downtown later this evening for the Tigers game for our friend's birthday. I'm hoping for nice weather again. I'm sitting in the hospital right now waiting for my grandma to finish with her cataracts surgery than it's off to get something to eat. Hopefully I can catch up on some rest tomorrow. :)

No comments: