Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In the D

We celebrated one of my best friend's birthday on Monday by going to the Tigers game. The whole day was gloomy and rainy, but it cleared up just in time for the game.



It's been a few years since I've been to a game at Comerica Park. I forgot how beautiful Detroit is from the stands. :)

We left the game a little early and stopped for dinner at Pizza Papalis. It's my absolute favorite place to get pizza. I went to Gino's East once while I lived in Chicago, and I have to say their deep dish pizza is not nearly as good as Pizza Papalis'. If you're ever visiting Greektown, be sure to stop by there.

2 comments:

Firecrackinmama said...

Wow! What a great view! We'll have to visit there some time.

Jasmine said...

I never got the email notification for the comment, but thank you. :)