Monday, August 1, 2011

First of the Month Photo Challenge

This month's theme will be "I'm Ready for My Close Up." It's time to get close and personal. Take a close up or macro photo of anything.

Take your photo anytime from now until the 31st of August and email them to me at jasminesphotography@yahoo.com
It can be a regular digital photo, or on a Zazzle product. If it is a regular photo, you may include your own watermark. Only 1 photo per person, please. Be sure to add your name and a link to your personal site/blog (if the photo is not on a product) in the email so I know who to credit. A short description of what you photographed would be great, but is optional. I will be accepting entries until AUGUST 31 8PM EST. All entries will appear in a blog post on the 1st of September along with a new challenge.

Here are some great examples of what I am looking for. I hope these images inspire you to take part in the challenge.

4 comments:

ABranch said...

Oh, I like close ups! This one will be fun! Sorry about last months pict.

Kithseer said...

I e-mailed an entry! I love macro shots.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity! Can't wait to see everyone's work on 9/1. ;=)

Jasmine said...

You're welcome. :) I can't wait to post all the great photos!