Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vote for the Spotted Olive!



The Spotted Olive is one of my absolute favorite shops over at Zazzle. Debbie is a very talented graphic designer and every single product in her shop is just adorable and fun. And because I love her work so much, I'd like to support her by asking everyone to check out her submissions for the Summer is Born Birth Announcement Design Challenge. The contest is in the rating and commenting stage, so please stop by her page, check out her awesome birth announcement designs and if you enjoy them as much as I do, give her a good rating. You may also leave comments on the designs, if you feel so inclined to.

And don't forgot to check The Spotted Olive out on Zazzle. I'm sure you'll enjoy the birth announcements she has available for purchase over there. :)

2 comments:

The Spotted Olive said...

Hi Jasmine!! Thank you so much for your super sweet post about the contest I entered. I'm so honored. :)And thanks for rating my designs! I truly appreciate your support!!! XOXO ~Debbie, The Spotted Olive™

Jasmine said...

It's all true! Good luck. :)